A number of different scenarios of bus accidents present unique legal challenges, depending on who is responsible. Bus accidents include:
- Collisions of long-distance buses with cars, trucks, motorcycle, bicycles or pedestrians
- Collisions of the city buses with other vehicles
- Collisions of buses with concrete walls, buildings or trees
- Injuries to passengers getting onto or off of buses, or walking in buses that are in motion
- “Freak accidents” and other unusual occurrences
If you have been injured or if your family member was killed in a recent bus accident in California, Burkley Brandlin Swatik & Keesey LLP can help determine the cause. Whatever the cause, a prompt investigation is a critical first step in preparing to collect compensation. At Burkley Brandlin Swatik & Keesey LLP, we collaborate with professional investigators as we look into factors such as the bus driver’s history as well as what happened the day of the accident.
Based in our law offices in Torrance, bus accident attorneys work hard to protect our clients’ interests after they have been injured. You can depend on Burkley Brandlin Swatik & Keesey LLP for vigorous representation after a bus accident or any motor vehicle accident resulting in injury.
Representing Clients From Communities Including Manhattan Beach – Lawyer For Tour Bus Accidents Offers Free Telephone Consultations
For a free initial telephone consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney, contact Burkley Brandlin Swatik & Keesey LLP in Torrance, California today.